central college in London
        Location Map
     Contact Us
   Fees & Start Dates
 Student Login
Online Application About the College Student Accommodation
Business Courses Computer and IT Courses Facilities Management English Courses
Study in London at the College of Central London
Maritime Courses Student Profile College Staff Apply Now Project Management
Mission Statement
What's in it for you
Online Visa Applications
Equal Opportunities
Test Your English
Links & Downloads
Click here to fill our online application form

All applicants must be 18 yers of age or over.

Inspiration from lovemycourse.com

The College of Central London will be pleased to assist with applications for any of the courses listed and willing to discuss any special requirements in related subjects. Our courses are officially listed in www.hotcourses.com


Step 1:

To start your application complete the Online Application or if you have any initial questions then complete the Enquiry form.

Step 2:

You must scan all your education documents and send them by email to be assessed. If you are eligible for the course chosen we will accept you otherwise we will suggest a level and course that are more suitable.

Step 3: - for international students only

Once we have assessed your qualifications we will accept you on the course and issue a student enrolment number.

  • student visitor category

Students who wish to study short courses lasting no more than 6 months can apply for this visa. This category does not provide for students who wish to take part time employment or seek an extension to their student visitor leave. Applicants will need to be in compliance with the rules governing student visitor status that he/she:

                         i) is genuinely seeking entry as a student visitor for a limited period as stated by him/her, not exceeding six months; and

                         ii) has been accepted on a course of study which is to be provided by an organisation such as the College of Central London which is included in the Department for Education and skills' Register of Education and Training Providers; and

                         iii) intends to leave the United Kingdom at the end of his/her visit as stated by him/her and

                          iv) does not intend to take employment in the United Kingdom; and

                           v) does not intend to engage in business, to produce goods or provide services within the United Kingdom, including the selling of goods or services direct to members of the public; and

                           vi) does not intend to study at a maintained school; and

                           vii) will maintain and accommodate himself/herself and any dependents adequately out of resources avaialble to him/her without recourse to public funds or taking employment; or will, with any dependents, be maintained and accommodated adequately by relatives or friends; and

                           viii) can meet the cost of the return or onward journey; and

                            ix) is not a child under the age of 18.

More details on student visitor catergory can be found by clicking http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/visiting/student/

About the College | Business Courses | Computer and IT Courses | English Courses | Contact Us | BIFM courses | Enquiries
© Copyright central-college.com All rights reserved